For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip. Please note
: The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions. Please note
: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip. Please note
: A host is not provided on this trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$5 per day for housekeeping, and US$4 per bag for porterage.
Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass
• Staff from Destination Niagara USA will meet you in the lobby on Day 2 at 9 a.m. to provide information and walk you to the State Park.
• Includes entrance to 5 attractions: Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Niagara: Legends of Adventure Theatre, Aquarium of Niagara and Niagara Gorge Discovery Center.
• Includes a 1-day pass for unlimited rides on Niagara Falls Scenic Trolley.
• Use your Discovery Pass any time during your DreamBreak as it does not expire; however, your pass provides a 1-time admission to each of the 5 attractions.
• Your pass does not provide early admission or line advancement at attractions.
• Cave of the Winds is a timed, ticketed attraction, so it is suggested that you start your day in the park there.